Per Gov. Jay Inslee’s order, all higher education employees were required to be fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption by Oct. 18. At TCC, 92 percent of our employees have been vaccinated and 98 percent self-attested. 52 employees claimed religious and/or medical exemptions and will follow additional safety mitigations, including bi-weekly testings and additional mask requirements.
Student Self-Attestation - Due Oct. 31
Students who attend classes or come to campus for any reason will need to self-attest their full vaccination status or declare a vaccination exemption by Oct. 31.
This helps you with winter quarter enrollment. This does not affect fall quarter.
- If you self-attested - thank you! You will be able to enroll for in-person or hybrid winter quarter classes, starting Nov. 1.
- If you plan to not self-attest, you can only enroll for winter quarter online classes. You can’t enroll for in-person or hybrid classes. If you try to do so, you will receive an error message.
- If you self-attest after the Oct. 31st deadline, keep in mind this may impact your ability to enroll for in-person or hybrid classes for winter quarter. Enrollment for currently registered students begins on Nov. 1.
- If you do not self-attest, you will be blocked to register for any in-person classes.
- If you plan to not self-attest, you can only enroll for online courses. If you need to come onto campus for services, please check into Building 14.
Attest to your vax status
The form will require you to follow college safety protocols and acknowledge your understanding that the information you have provided is accurate and true, and the information provided may be subject to further verification and enforcement.
The self-attestation process will be quick and easy. Fully vaccinated students will need to include your vaccination dates, but at this time we don’t need a copy of student vaccination cards.
Students who require a medical or religious vaccination exemption will need to fill out the self-attestation form and declare an exemption.
You will need to log into your ctcLink account to access the self-attestation form.
Please note the following important information:
Limited disclosure regarding vaccination status is allowed, as long as the disclosure only serves the need to ensure that vaccination policies and face covering requirements are being followed. Vaccine information will be accessible to specific individuals in Human Resources (employees) and Student Affairs (students). Note that under FERPA, institutions must keep a log of persons who receive access to student vaccine records per 34 CFR 99.32.