TCC is ready for you this fall
We understand life is a bit uncertain right now. But you can still acheive your goals for higher education. If you are seeking a college education that’s close to home, affordable and embraces community, we’d like to suggest TCC for you.
This fall, TCC is offering flexible ways to learn with online, hybrid, and in-person instruction options:
- About 80 percent of classes will be held online. Search our class selection.
- Nearly 200 classes will be offered in a hybrid online or in-person format. Explore hybrid and in-person classes.
- TCC is offering synchronous and asynchronous learning options. In synchronous classes, students and instructors meet at a scheduled time and place. In asynchronous classes, students work on their own time online. Find out more about which option is right for you.
- Want to know more about our reopening framework? Get more information.
We offer more than 40 associate degrees and 30 certificates, in various areas of study, from business to health care to science and humanities to help you:
- Transfer to a university within Washington state or to schools all over the country
- Increase your earning power with one of our 30+ professional-technical certificate programs
- Earn college credits in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Now is the best time to get started at TCC.
- We cost about 1/3 less than the average state university tuition.
- College tuition is free for eligible students with the Washington College Grant.
- We are offering flexible course options – perfect for helping you balance school, work and family life.
Got your Associate’s and want to earn your Bachelor’s degree?
TCC offers four online Bachelor of Applied Science degrees designed for the working professional:
- Applied Management
- Community Health
- Health Information Management
- IT Networking Information Systems & Technology