Students, have you self-attested your vaccination status yet?
For TCC Guests and Visitors
- TCC guests and visitors need to complete the Health Check Form below prior to visiting campus. Employees and students no longer need to complete this form, effective Sept. 7.
- You can use a laptop or mobile device to complete the form.
- Please complete the form before you enter a building.
- If you are unwilling to complete the form, please do not enter a TCC building.
Masks are required for all
In accordance with the guidance Governor Inslee's office provided Aug. 18, everyone on campus will need to wear masks indoors and outdoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Vaccinations are available
All Washington residents 12 and up are eligible to receive a Covid-19 vaccination. Vaccines are free and health insurance is not required.
Here are several resources about scheduling a vaccine:
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Covid-19 vaccine information
- Department of Health Vaccine Locator
- Pierce County Vaccine Information
- For more information about vaccinations, visit this website. There are FAQs, videos, and more, available in multiple languages.
TCC Stands with our Asian and Pacific Islander Communities
Since the pandemic began, our Asian and Pacific Islander community members have faced violence, discrimination, and racial bias. TCC does not tolerate any of this behavior, and we stand with our community. Please read here about our support services or how you can report on-campus harassment or discrimination.
Find answers to frequently asked questions here. We will update this FAQ regularly.
Self-Attestations and Exemptions
Fall Quarter Details
Additional Questions & Answers
Get Updates about TCC's Re-Opening!